Thursday, August 18, 2011

According To Kate: Do It Yourself

Ok, a million pointless posts, I know.
But I have to get all my pictures from my Moms computer onto my blog before I head South.
I am super excited about what I have to show.

I sometimes like to think that I am a DIY kinda girl.
For those of you who don't know - DIY = Do It Yourself.
I have furniture galore. So much infact, that you can't park a car in my garage.
My items include two dining room tables, eight chairs, a hutch, two dressers, a hope chest, a full bed, and a small desk.
For all of these items I've spent less that $250. I love the D.I. & Garage Sales!

When I left for college last year I re-did a shelf and tv stand, the quality of the items was not great but it still worked for our ghetto little apartment.
This year I have my own room and I'm taking down my shelf, a dresser, and then my fabulous mirrored piece.
The dresser is really something I should be proud of.
Well, me and my mom. Emphasis on my Mom. :)
Here are pictures of the before ... just wait til you see the finished product! I will post them when I move into my new house.



♥ Miss Beasley



No comments:

Post a Comment