Thursday, August 18, 2011

According To Kate: Cook It Up!

Fun Fact About Me...I LOVE TO COOK!!!!

It is one of my favorite ways to spend time. I love everything about cooking and all of the preparation that goes into it; spending time staring at food in grocery stores, studying cookbooks and cooking blogs, preparing the food, the cooking process itself, and then the presentation of it all.

So, last night as I was whipping up a recipe off the top of my head (i'll share later, because it was delish!) I thought about how much I would love to one day publish a cookbook ... of course it would have to be years from now after I have more experience cooking for a family and more yummy recipes, but what better way to start than to add some of my experiments here on my blog! I don't want to have a cooking blog, but just a few posts here and there ...

so with that said.... Miss Beasley is happy to present....


Stay tuned for more posts and tasty recipes!
Yay!

♥ Miss Beasley


1 comment:

  1. Im so happy that I found your blog! Let's have a cooking party when you come back!

    ReplyDelete