Monday, August 1, 2011

According To Kate: Change Your Way Of Thinking



Prior to summer twenty-eleven I didn't care for rain.
Actually, I didn't like it one bit.
Ok, lets get honest here- I hated it.
It makes me sad.
& It's cold.
Oh, and lets not forget, it makes you wet.
But something happened to me in the past couple months, I have grown quite fond of it. I can't explain this change of heart, nor do I care to. All I know is that I'm lovin' it!
It smells like a designer fragrance that I can't afford, it makes things all squeaky clean, it has the power to make people feel alive, it keeps the world around me green, it's refreshingly cool, and let us not forget, really really cozy. (And when I say cozy, I mean sexy.) I want to run around in my polka dot rain boots like i'm five again in this stuff, I want to sit on my front porch and basque in the beauty of the green because of the affect these little drops have on my views of my favorite valley in the world, and I want to choose to do my hair curly for once, so the moisture in the air has one more reason to find its way to me and wrap it's arms around me.

When it rains I like to think that it's God's way of telling us that he is with us.
This season, I feel pretty close to my home in the Sky.


♥ Miss Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment