Thursday, July 7, 2011

According To Kate: Life Ain't Perfect


Sometimes I think that blogs are a little unrealistic. Mine included in that. I don't think that bloggers intend it to be that way (at least I know I don't) but the truth is that no one wants to post the rotten stuff, and certainly no one wants to read it. It is much more fun to reflect on the happy things.
I'm not saying that I'm gonna start posting pictures of me fighting with my siblings ... ... or even write about days where I go from one job to another and feel like I'm living my life punched in to one corporation or another all to make a blog a little more "real"-
I'm just saying that life isn't easy and it's certainly not perfect.
I have found that the quicker I embrace that and just face that, yes, things are going to be a challenge and things are not always going to be picture perfect.. it's easier.
I think it's a good thing that blogs are all about the good - and that we focus on the positive instead of the negative. But I think it's also important to remember, especially for me to remember, that life isn't a show.... and no one's experience here on Earth is a "perfect blog post" 24/7.
Instead, we get to embrace all of it. The good, the bad, the sad, and the happy, the pretty and the ugly.
& that's exactly how it was meant it be.


♥ Miss Beasley

1 comment: