Tuesday, July 26, 2011

According To Kate: It's Pretty Fun When Friends Get Married

Mawwwage Is What Brings Us Together Today.
On July 22, 2011 the first of my College Girls was married!!!
Kiersten & Qualyn were Sealed for Time & all Eternity in the St. George Temple.
Kiersten is one of my very best friends and I am so so so happy for her.
I met her in August last fall but I feel like I have known her for my entire life. We are family, I don't care what anyone says. She wrote Qualyn, who was serving a mission, basically the entire time I knew her. He came home. They were still in love, obviously. They got engaged. Now..Married.
I am just so happy for them and hope that their future together is filled with nothing but the absolute best.
Thanks for letting me be apart of this nothing but lovely day, I love you!













♥ Miss Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment