Monday, December 27, 2010

According To Kate: I Need To Get My Head In The Game

Good Grief, Charley Brown. Ok. I have no excuse for falling off the face of the earth. I go to college and suddenly think it is OK to not blog for months? I think not. I am here to tell you that I am back. It's a new year and the goal is to be better about this. Lets see if I can give it a try.

Well, to some up the past couple months in my life only one word comes to mind- bliss. I love College. I love my roommates. (When I say roommates, I mean family.) I love everything about being at SUU. I just couldn't love any bit of it anymore. I am learning amazing lessons, I am meeting great people, I am building relationships that will follow me to Heaven, and I am one hundred percent aware of who I am and what I want out of life. I feel my testimony grow everyday in some way or another. Things aren't always perfect, there are bumps along the way... But if things were perfect always, then I wouldn't be growing...and the growing is where the perfection is. I still have no clue what I want to do but I'm headed in the right direction. I know this isn't exactly an update of daily life, but it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment