Sunday, July 25, 2010

According To Kate: Everyone Should Love 100 Things

I have many beliefs, and one of which is that everyone should have a list. Yes, just a simple list ... of one hundred things they absolutely love. I think that this list should take months to complete. Each item should be detailed and specific and each item should be something you couldn't live without. For example, Mine and my Mothers talks about life. I have no clue how I would get by without those. Also, the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is surely on the list. I am convinced, with every fiber of my being, that I could never get this sick of this song. Another item on my list is stone pathways with moss planted between the rocks, really.. does it get better than that? As you compile your list I know you will be glad you did, I mean seriously, you love these things so even the thought should send you leaping out of your chair with joy. I have not yet completed my list because I decided that I would have to really consider each item before it made its big debut. I want my list to be timeless, things that I know I will love until forever. Poptart crust, don't worry... you've been on the list for a while now. Now it's your turn, what do you love? Maybe we can get more than 100. So my fellow followers, get listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment