Thursday, March 31, 2011

According To Kate: Council Will Be Good

We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet!!
There is nothing I love more than to listen the words of modern day prophets. The time has come again my friends, to enjoy all the warm fuzzies you find at church directly from the comfort of your own sofa in your sunday worst. These inspired men always know exactly what I need to hear; isn't it great that after every talk given I feel like they should have included "Dear Kate ... and lets not forget the other six million members who need this just as much as you do" at the beginning.

I am so grateful for guidance and the comfort of knowing that there is a mouthpiece between me and Heaven; a sliver of home and a glimpse of abundance and joy beyond belief. With that said, I'm ready. Bring on the insight, inspiration, and for the love of all that's holy... let's get the good food cooking. (We all know thats one of the best parts!)
Conference: The Mormons idea of a Super Bowl Party ... except for the part where someone loses, when your on the Lords team, you can't fail---enjoy!

Miss Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment