Saturday, March 6, 2010

According To Kate: Woodland Is Home

This wonderful morning I woke up to about eight inches of snow on the ground. I wish I could say it tickled me pink, but the only thing that was pink was my poor feet, which were numb from the cold after shoveling off my car! As I drove to school I tried to think of all the reason I love to live here. They didn't come easily; but that changed when I drove home from school. After it had snowed, and then the sun came out for the day my little town looked completely different. I am so blessed to have grown up in this lovely little community. My Grammy always says that Woodland is her idea of Heaven, and I agree. I'm not gonna lie, I'm truly looking forward to the summer but if I can have a few more of these lovely winter days I might just make it to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment